Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Wonderful Customers

It is always my goal to have happy clients and it is always a pleasure to hear from them.
Once in a while a customer will write me a special note, sharing their personal stories as to why a piece of my jewelry is meaningful to them. I've received several stories in regards to my Pennies From Heaven Locket. My favorite one was from a girl who had received it as a gift last Christmas. She was so overwhelmed with emotion and grateful that I had made such a perfect necklace for her. You see, her mother, whose name was Penny, had just passed away. She loved the necklace so much and said it was a perfect keepsake to honor her mother.
I'm so lucky to have such wonderful customers! They take the time to send me kind words, thank you notes and great photos.
Thanks so much to all of you! I truly appreciate it.


1 comment:

  1. Fahmeed said...

    I often buy from www.twinelegance.com they have many different new styles of handcrafted jewellery.They are much better than others.

    ReplyDelete